View Single Post
Old 08-31-2011, 11:01 PM   #91
Ankh
Guru
Ankh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ankh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ankh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ankh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ankh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ankh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ankh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ankh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ankh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ankh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ankh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Glo HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by HarryT View Post
BTW, we're not actually in disagreement about the Sony - I wouldn't recommend one either to the original poster. As I said before, I'd get one which encourages open source development, like Pocketbook and BeBook do.
Aw, c'mon... but of course I caught that!

Disagreement, if there ever was one, was with certain friendly and ever-polite moderator who frequents these parts of the forum. For a brief moment I thought that he is unhappy with my... well... assertive tone directed toward certain corporate entity. I happen to believe that said corporate entity can not be (horrors!) granted rights and privileges of card-carrying member of MR, and is, therefore, a fair game for (verbal) dissection. I also happen to be a one of (77, was that a final number?) millions of happy recipients of this e-mail. A very important event which can be, with a healthy dose of paranoia and a pinch of conspiracy theory traced back to a remote and now forgotten relation to Linux and Open Source in general.

And nothing ever spices internet discussions as a dose of paranoia and hint of conspiracy theory, don't you think?
Ankh is offline   Reply With Quote