LubimyCzytac - Version 0.5.6 (2012-02-16)
This plugin uses LubimyCzytac.pl
as a metadata source. It was based on the Barnes & Noble plugin.
It is made generally for searching polish books. Actually it is useless otherwise - lubimyczytac.pl has polish books only in its database.
I've written this, because non-polish sites do not support searching without diaktrics (means: ą, ę, ł and all that stuff). On the other hand - title and author parsed from filename usually lacks polish diaktrics. As an effect you must manually complete it before searching for metadata.
Using this plugin you can find for example:
Search for: title(Zolw i zajac)
Found: title(Żółw i zając)
- Deals with polish diaktrics
- publisher & publish date
- series & series number
Known issues /to do:
- Requires calibre 0.8.15 or higher.
- This is my first work in python. Actually it's first time as I've ever seen python. So be tolerant reviewing the source code ;-)
- This is a beta, this is first time Ive ever seen python, so can be buggy. Please report any error you've found.
- Download the attached zip file and install the plugin as described in the Introduction to plugins thread.
- Note that this is not a GUI plugin so it is not intended/cannot be added to context menus/toolbars etc.