View Single Post
Old 04-18-2008, 02:32 PM   #2
Halk
Fanatic
Halk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Halk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Halk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Halk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Halk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Halk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Halk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Halk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Halk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Halk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Halk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-650 (PRS+ alpha - thanks Kartu!)
Just a wee quick note. The 70% charge may not be actually 70%. The battery indicator isn't accurate until you've charged it and depleted it at least once.

I have no idea if plugging it in to charge for a few hours would fix that. I only bothered charging mine to 80% or so when I got it, until all of a sudden it went from 40% to 0%. A proper charge - while I slept, and it's now accurate.

Nice to hear you're enjoying it, and I hope you spend a bit of time telling the forum about your experiences, particularly in comparison to the Iliad.
Halk is offline   Reply With Quote