View Single Post
Old 08-26-2011, 12:36 PM   #12
=X=
Wizard
=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Galaxy S, Nook w/CM7
Quote:
Originally Posted by kjk View Post
Oh, I thought it was the back of the same device he is holding in the first pic!
MS is back to their sneaky tactics . I think the purpose of that shot was to show a tablet with a removable battery.

I think the most interesting part of the post, you had to jump to ZDnet was the correlation he made to the Asus Transformer that is coming out this Fall. It too is a quad core device.

I tell you I would like to have a dual boot device that can jump between Windows and Android.

=X=
=X= is offline   Reply With Quote