View Single Post
Old 08-24-2011, 03:59 PM   #8
kiwipippa
Fanatic
kiwipippa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwipippa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwipippa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwipippa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwipippa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwipippa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwipippa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwipippa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwipippa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwipippa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwipippa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kobo glo, kobo touch (dead), kindle touch, android phone
Quote:
Originally Posted by the.Mtn.Man View Post
Seems that if all you do is add books using Calibre then things are (generally) fine. Once you start deleting stuff -- either from the Kobo Touch itself or through Calibre -- or attempt to add previously installed books is when things seem to go awry
I was doing all of the above - and it seems you are probably right. The first time I loaded my 90 books via calibre I had no issues. It was when I started removing them, reloading etc that I ran into problems. Once I had the first set of problems, it started happening every time I even tried to load a single book. So I've stuffed something up really well!

Drag and drop and the content server are all I use now
kiwipippa is offline   Reply With Quote