View Single Post
Old 08-22-2011, 11:44 AM   #9
issybird
o saeclum infacetum
issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: H2O, Aura One, PW5
Quote:
Originally Posted by JSWolf View Post
Before the voting gets too far along, I just want to make it clear that The Chinese Maze Murders is the NINTH in a series.
Jon, don't do this. The Chinese Maze Murders was the FIRST Judge Dee mystery written by Robert van Gulik. The wikipedia link I posted when I nominated this book made it clear, and here's the full list of Judge Dee mysteries.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Robert_..._Dee_mysteries

The Judge Dee chronology is different, but I (along with many) prefer to read books in the order they were written.

Last edited by issybird; 08-22-2011 at 11:47 AM.
issybird is offline   Reply With Quote