View Single Post
Old 08-19-2011, 12:46 PM   #17
nickredding
onlinenewsreader.net
nickredding knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'nickredding knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'nickredding knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'nickredding knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'nickredding knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'nickredding knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'nickredding knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'nickredding knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'nickredding knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'nickredding knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'nickredding knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'

Device: Kindle 3, Kindle Fire, IPad3, iPhone4, Playbook, HTC Inspire
Kovid - there is a strange problem with the mobi writer2 code--it seems to shuffle the images in the periodical somehow (it looks random) so images appear in the wrong articles. I checked the mobi writer2 code with and without my changes--same result. I also checked OEB recipe output and the images are in the right places, so it is something that happens in MOBI conversion. I can't see the issue immediately and I'll try t run it down, but I thought I'd give you the heads up in case you have any ideas what might be causing this.
nickredding is offline   Reply With Quote