View Single Post
Old 08-13-2011, 11:54 AM   #26
Bookworm_Girl
E-reader Enthusiast
Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 3; Kobo Aura One; iPad Mini 5
Quote:
Originally Posted by vxf View Post
I know there are ways to sync notes across documents (so you can merge annotations taken on two different devices) but I have never done anything like it. Also, I have never tried exporting a portion of the annotations.
I do that to keep my notes and bookmarks the same on my 350 & 950. I have my books organized by collections that I auto-sync with both my 350 & 950 through the Sony software. Also, in Reader Library preferences, you can check a box that says "Merge all notes when syncing with Reader device". So, for example, I make a note on my 350. I then sync my 350 with my computer and it transfers the notes to my computer. I then sync with my 950 and it transfers the notes from the computer to my 950. Many people are critical of the Reader Library software, but syncing works great and efficiently for me.
Bookworm_Girl is offline   Reply With Quote