View Single Post
Old 08-12-2011, 04:16 PM   #50
Eskarina
Zealot
Eskarina goes to eleven.Eskarina goes to eleven.Eskarina goes to eleven.Eskarina goes to eleven.Eskarina goes to eleven.Eskarina goes to eleven.Eskarina goes to eleven.Eskarina goes to eleven.Eskarina goes to eleven.Eskarina goes to eleven.Eskarina goes to eleven.

Device: NOOKColor (sdCM7), Kindle 4
Can't purchase Mantano on Android market

All this good news of mantano reader made me eager to give it a second shot. The free trial wouldn't open any books so I figured I would take the plunge and purchase when I noticed something weird: Even though I can see the app and the price when I search for it, I can't purchase it. When I access the market through my laptop browser, it tells me that Mantano (the paid version) is not compatible with my device but the free version is.

I've also noticed that Cool Reader is somehow no longer compatible with my device. Aldiko and Moon+ are still compatible though but now I'm beginning to wonder how many of my currently installed apps will suddenly become incompatible with my device making me unable to install updates.

What gives? Is it something to do with the new android market? I only ask because I don't have this problem when I take out the CM7sd card and run my rooted barnes and nobel NC which still shows the old market.

Is anyone else having this problem?
Eskarina is offline   Reply With Quote