View Single Post
Old 08-09-2011, 08:40 PM   #21
sun surfer
languorous autodidact ✦
sun surfer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sun surfer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sun surfer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sun surfer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sun surfer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sun surfer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sun surfer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sun surfer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sun surfer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sun surfer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sun surfer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: onyx boox poke 2 colour, kindle voyage
No one has any advice for me? I might start a new thread for more exposure, but I'll try one more time here in case my other post was tldr:

Basically, I want to try an SD card to see if it helps the speed of my annotating, but I haven't the slightest idea about SD cards. Could someone help by telling me exactly what I'd need to buy, and then once I put it in, what to do to change how things are saved so that my annotating speed will (hopefully) fasten?

Also, does anyone know of any way to manually split book sections into separate books (in my 950's eyes), as an alternative way to be able to annotate through a book without it becoming extremely slow as I move through the book?
sun surfer is offline   Reply With Quote