Thread: Touch Case for Touch?
View Single Post
Old 08-05-2011, 08:45 PM   #79
molman
Evangelist
molman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.molman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.molman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.molman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.molman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.molman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.molman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.molman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.molman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.molman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.molman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Quote:
Originally Posted by SCION View Post
I guess I was thinking of how the NOOKtouch is. You press the home button to come out of sleep mode then you are prompted to slide your finger across the screen to unlock it. There are to two lock icons separated by arrows (going from locked icon to unlocked icon). This would prevent the scenario you presented.
I'd be ok with that approach, though it would still technically come out of sleep (redraw screen) every time the button is pushed which would have to mean some charge loss, so honestly the current way is probably better and I'm sure proper cases will accomadate?
molman is offline   Reply With Quote