Thread: Touch Case for Touch?
View Single Post
Old 08-05-2011, 08:22 PM   #78
RobertJSawyer
Guru
RobertJSawyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RobertJSawyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RobertJSawyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RobertJSawyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RobertJSawyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RobertJSawyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RobertJSawyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RobertJSawyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RobertJSawyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RobertJSawyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RobertJSawyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Clara 2E, and Clara HD; Kindle PaperWhite
A guy on eBay named nickman9081 has the Kobo Touch covers -- exact same ones Chapters and Indigo sell, complete with the Indigo cardboard insert -- for Cdn$19.95 instead of Cdn$29.95, and with free shipping in Canada. He's got 100% positive feedback, but that's all I know about him. He's also got the Roots leather pouches that Chaptes and Indog sell, for just $18.95, instead of the $31.95 Chapters charges. Just search on "Kobo touch" to find his listings. He's based in Kanata, Ontario.

[Edited: just ordered one from him; I live in Ontario, but he didn't charge me sales tax. W00t!]

Last edited by RobertJSawyer; 08-05-2011 at 08:54 PM.
RobertJSawyer is offline   Reply With Quote