View Single Post
Old 08-04-2011, 10:49 PM   #5
CRussel
(he/him/his)
CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Oasis (Gen3),Paperwhite (Gen10), Voyage, Paperwhite(orig), Fire HD 8
Quote:
Originally Posted by paulak39 View Post
I enjoy audiobooks. I borrow them from my local library and add them to my Zune from Overdrive. I listen while taking walks, and also when doing housework (not vacuuming). I read ebooks, too, but audiobooks are perfect when I'm not able to sit down and read.
Also perfect for long commutes in the car. And for swimming laps in the pool. And a well narrated book is an excellent experience. It's not the same experience as reading, but neither is a movie version the same as either.
CRussel is offline   Reply With Quote