View Single Post
Old 08-04-2011, 03:44 PM   #34
Starson17
Wizard
Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.

Device: WinMo: IPAQ; Android: HTC HD2, Archos 7o; Java:Gravity T
Quote:
Originally Posted by Escovan View Post
the latest builds are just so very very slow.
If it's of interest, I have not noticed any decrease in conversion speed with newer builds of Calibre. I have a very specific PDF->EPUB conversion that I do for my wife. It's done once a week or so. The input PDF only changes slightly, and I'm familiar with how long it takes. I've been doing this conversion for 6 months, through multiple versions of Calibre. I'm not saying you are wrong, as conversion times are strongly dependent on the specific PDF document, but it's worthwhile testing older versions of Calibre against your PDF to see if there is really any change.
Starson17 is offline   Reply With Quote