View Single Post
Old 08-01-2011, 07:19 PM   #51
CharlieBird
¿Huh?
CharlieBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CharlieBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CharlieBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CharlieBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CharlieBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CharlieBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CharlieBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CharlieBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CharlieBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CharlieBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CharlieBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: HiSense A7 CC, Fire HD6, Kobo Libra2
Glad to be more than 3/4s through the Rosetta edition (quite a few typos), leaving me enough time to read Slaughter House Five. Reading A Passage to India has made be appreciate more the Notes for The Master and Margarita (finally finished it last week and have started composing what I hoped to be an intelligible post but it's ending up with more questions than comments). Anna Karenina still has the same May bookmark (as WT Sharpe said in that discussion....'sometime around August.')

I've been wondering why Jon so strongly disliked A Passage to India. Like issybird, I also preferred Room with a View, but quite like A Passage to India.
d
CharlieBird is offline   Reply With Quote