View Single Post
Old 04-08-2008, 06:58 PM   #89
DaleDe
Grand Sorcerer
DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: EB 1150, EZ Reader, Literati, iPad 2 & Air 2, iPhone 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by Azayzel View Post
Yikes, I wonder how many *other* devices will beat them to the market. That's a friggin long time for even a quote (and this info has been out for a little while now!). They need to get on the ball, because if quotes aren't available until Q3 2008, then the actual device might not even make it into real hands until late Q4 2008 or maybe even early Q1 2009. Ouch! Sony might beat them to the punch.
to my knowledge only Netronix and Jinke are even talking about these devices and the limiting time is likely PVI making the screens in the first place. I think 4th quarter is a good bet.

Dale
DaleDe is offline   Reply With Quote