View Single Post
Old 07-31-2011, 06:37 PM   #44
issybird
o saeclum infacetum
issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: H2O, Aura One, PW5
I've read A Passage to India and while I can't remember it all that well except for the scene in the cave (and will admit I preferred Room with a View and Where Angels Fear to Tread), I know I didn't hate it. I won't mind rereading it and expect to enjoy it.

I'm more on the fence about whether or not I'm up for a reread of Slaughterhouse Five in the other club. I had never heard of three of the novels and hoped one of them would make it, but it seems it's not to be. However, the local university has all three and they're all available, so they're on the TBR list.
issybird is offline   Reply With Quote