View Single Post
Old 07-26-2011, 02:39 PM   #57
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon
JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Kobo Aura H2O, PRS-650, PRS-T1, nook STR, PW3
Quote:
Originally Posted by WT Sharpe View Post
Actually, I'm with you on this, Jon, but it looks like the people have spoken and we lost. I would have preferred another non-fiction month, but that doesn't appear to be what the majority wants. Power to the people. Right arm. Or something like that.
So lets nominate non-fiction. But I am still going to nominate Harry Potter of we lose. There are a lot of classics that are not dull and boring. But we need to get people to realize this and stop picking the boring classics.
JSWolf is offline   Reply With Quote