View Single Post
Old 07-22-2011, 03:56 PM   #5
speakingtohe
Wizard
speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: sony PRS-T1 and T3, Kobo Mini and Aura HD, Tablet
As long as the warning can be disbled that is fine.

I actually thought there was such a warning and that I had disabled it. I know there is one for bulk convert. (Wish I could disable that one )

Occasionally if I am feeling cautious and want to test a conversion option I will convert to another format first.

And of course I always keep the original on a seperate device (drive, usb stick etc.) and backup my library every few months as well to a different device.

Warnings are good for many, but they give me a false confidence and I can click yes when I mean no.

Helen
speakingtohe is offline   Reply With Quote