View Single Post
Old 07-19-2011, 03:46 PM   #13
MasterTec
Connoisseur
MasterTec can read faster than his screen refreshesMasterTec can read faster than his screen refreshesMasterTec can read faster than his screen refreshesMasterTec can read faster than his screen refreshesMasterTec can read faster than his screen refreshesMasterTec can read faster than his screen refreshesMasterTec can read faster than his screen refreshesMasterTec can read faster than his screen refreshesMasterTec can read faster than his screen refreshesMasterTec can read faster than his screen refreshesMasterTec can read faster than his screen refreshes

Device: enTourage eDGe Pocket
Quote:
Originally Posted by Triskalleon View Post
Neat. Let us know how that goes. I have Destinator 9 working with my PE and Bluetooth GPS for navigation, so now I'm interested in something, probably USB, that will interface with the OBDII and give me instantaneous readout of gas mileage and maybe other goodies. I've read that Bluetooth on the PE is really only set up for BT headphones.
We'll find out. My phone contract is up next month and I'll probably be going droid with it too. Anyway if it doesn't work with the PE I can use it with that phone I believe.

As far as what you what have you checked into the SCANGAUGE? It's about $100 and looks like it does what you want.
MasterTec is offline   Reply With Quote