View Single Post
Old 07-14-2011, 11:29 PM   #6
anamardoll
Chasing Butterflies
anamardoll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anamardoll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anamardoll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anamardoll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anamardoll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anamardoll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anamardoll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anamardoll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anamardoll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anamardoll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anamardoll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Uses batteries.
Quote:
Originally Posted by issybird View Post
PS: I think you deregister a device by hooking it up to Adobe and then hitting Control/Shift/D. But that doesn't give you an additional permission anyway.
Ctrl+Shift+D is for the computer.
Ctrl+Shift+E is for the plugged in device.

But seriously, de-registering with the Ctrl+Shift method doesn't free up a license? That seems equal parts counter-intuitive and illegal, since that's what the Chat people assured me I should do to free up a license.

And, of course, that doesn't solve my ^&%($ Sony Reader app issue. (Not that that's your fault or anything. Just seriously irked at Sony.)
anamardoll is offline   Reply With Quote