View Single Post
Old 07-14-2011, 10:33 PM   #1
anamardoll
Chasing Butterflies
anamardoll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anamardoll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anamardoll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anamardoll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anamardoll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anamardoll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anamardoll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anamardoll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anamardoll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anamardoll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anamardoll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Uses batteries.
Adobe De-Registration

*sigh* Here goes.

I downloaded the Sony Reader software onto my tablet today to see what the app is all about. (I concur with the general opinion that it sucks.)

When setting up my account, the app demanded my Adobe ID. Without thinking twice about it, I gave it to the app, and it registered the app as a "device" and now I've hit my Adobe limit. (Count with me: 1 desktop, 1 laptop, 1 nook, 1 nook color, 1 sony, 1 sony app for my phone that I'm never going to use and I wish I'd never downloaded in the first place.)

Can anyone please please please tell me how to go about de-registering one or more of these devices with Adobe in a sane manner? I really do not want to de-register ALL my devices, just a couple.

Thanks in advance.

EDIT: And I *have* hit my limit -- when I tried to register my Adobe ID with my actual Sony PRS-950 reader, it gave me the "too many registered devices" error.

Last edited by anamardoll; 07-14-2011 at 11:34 PM.
anamardoll is offline   Reply With Quote