View Single Post
Old 07-10-2011, 10:34 AM   #116
Vaesse
Zealot
Vaesse is generous with chocolateVaesse is generous with chocolateVaesse is generous with chocolateVaesse is generous with chocolateVaesse is generous with chocolateVaesse is generous with chocolateVaesse is generous with chocolateVaesse is generous with chocolateVaesse is generous with chocolateVaesse is generous with chocolateVaesse is generous with chocolate

Device: Kindle Paperwhite
So far I'm using this plugin to create covers for the TV Scripts I've found (downloaded and/or created). I was not happy at all with the original "Calibre Default" covers they had, so I went searching for DVD art and added Episode number (Episode {series_index}) and Title. (As I set the author for these to "TV Script" I didn't need that to show.)

Here's two examples of what I have created, just in case anyone's curious. Overall, I'm thrilled with how these turned out, and I'm VERY particular about my book covers.

(Removed comment about line spacing addressed below, then solved by changing location of various items.)

SETTINGS NOTE: If your series_index is NOT the episode number, you'll need to modify the cover to make it accurate. The custom font for Firefly is Voluta Script. I'm still looking for a custom font for Roswell that's not all caps.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	cover2.jpg
Views:	1382
Size:	165.4 KB
ID:	74118   Click image for larger version

Name:	cover.jpg
Views:	1376
Size:	131.5 KB
ID:	86181  
Attached Files
File Type: zip Roswell Cover.zip (184.6 KB, 782 views)
File Type: zip Firefly Cover.zip (168.0 KB, 752 views)

Last edited by Vaesse; 05-07-2012 at 12:21 PM. Reason: Added exported settings
Vaesse is offline   Reply With Quote