View Single Post
Old 07-09-2011, 09:59 AM   #118
CRussel
(he/him/his)
CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Oasis (Gen3),Paperwhite (Gen10), Voyage, Paperwhite(orig), Fire HD 8
@user_none: Is there a way to force the Amazon.com search to the US store? If not, could you please add some way? As it currently works, I'm unable to use the Get Books feature, since it doesn't return the correct Amazon results. (I'm a US Kindle, but most often sitting on a Canadian IP address.)

I ask this solely so I can make sure some $$ comes your way. Obviously, I know how to search Amazon on my own, but that doesn't do anyone any good.
CRussel is offline   Reply With Quote