View Single Post
Old 07-08-2011, 10:25 PM   #194
HansTWN
Wizard
HansTWN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HansTWN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HansTWN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HansTWN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HansTWN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HansTWN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HansTWN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HansTWN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HansTWN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HansTWN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HansTWN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: HP Touchpad, Sony Duo 13, Lumia 920, Kobo Aura HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by Iņigo View Post
I fully agree. The DR is the best ereader.
My only wish would be to have a method to push some contents into the DR without pluging-in the usb cable...

We don't have pressreader sources so we can't do it. F.e. we could do the same with erbrowse or notepad applications, which closed themselves when switching to another task in DR800. Perhaps you could ask newspaperdirect creators...

Code doesn't allow. But it's very easy to change.
I'll include it in next version if DR800+.

Iņigo
Count your blessings --- I am having trouble with the USB connection and quite often have to remove the SD card and load new content by sticking the SD card into my computer!

Right after I bought the Irex and started trying out newspaper direct I told them about this problem. They were not keen on fixing it then, and given the fact that Irex is dead I expect them to be even less interested now.

Being able to put direct links to programs like FBReader into the shortcuts section would be a great time saver.
HansTWN is offline   Reply With Quote