View Single Post
Old 07-07-2011, 12:07 AM   #8
Vintage Season
Pulps and dime novels...
Vintage Season ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Vintage Season ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Vintage Season ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Vintage Season ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Vintage Season ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Vintage Season ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Vintage Season ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Vintage Season ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Vintage Season ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Vintage Season ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Vintage Season ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura/Kobo Aura One LE/iPad Air
Quote:
Originally Posted by kennyc View Post
So how's this coming along?
Quite well, Kenny! I've been spending more time working on writing projects than on forums, for one thing.

The last progress report I received was on 29 June, but at that point Clarion West had already received combined pledges of almost twelve thousand dollars toward the scholarship and resource funds. Admittedly, the support I've brought in is only a small — very small! — fraction of that, but every little bit helps.

There should be another progress report either Thursday or Friday, and there are still another three weeks left in the Write-a-thon.

To make things interesting, if I somehow wind up as the top donation earner (hey, it could happen... right?) I've pledged to send the individual who donates the largest amount a copy of "Absinthe Fish" written entirely by hand, using a fountain pen, in green ink, and on parchment.

Feel free to make wagers about whether or not I'll have to follow through with that....

— M.
Vintage Season is offline   Reply With Quote