Thread: Touch DVD Case =Touch Case
View Single Post
Old 07-03-2011, 03:52 PM   #25
Latinandgreek
Warrior Princess
Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS-505; PRS-350, PRS-T1, iPad, Aura HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by bluesgirl1976 View Post
I sew..... so I made a quilted envelope style cover for both my Kobo Touch and my wi-fi Kobo. I am not exactly an an expert so it actually took quite a bit of reading time but I am happy with the results.
I would love to see the results. I'm thinking of sewing up an envelope style cover for my Sony reader. I love the Roots leather envelope covers for the Kobo wi-fi, but they seem too big for my Sony.
Latinandgreek is offline   Reply With Quote