View Single Post
Old 06-30-2011, 06:44 PM   #2
ScalyFreak
Sith Wannabe
ScalyFreak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ScalyFreak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ScalyFreak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ScalyFreak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ScalyFreak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ScalyFreak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ScalyFreak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ScalyFreak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ScalyFreak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ScalyFreak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ScalyFreak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Galaxy Note 4, Kobo Aura H2O, Kindle Fire HD, Aluratek Libre
I have a similar model, with corner straps in the exact same location. Yes, they do cover both the power switch and the wifi switch. I am still able to use both switches just fine, as long as I remember to hook the edge of my finger nail on the edge of the switch. That way I can move the switch (either one) in under the strap. Moving the switch in the direction of the 950's corner requires me to ease the strap out of the way first.

Frankly, if I was using the switches often, I would ditch this cover and go for another, but since I don't it's just an inconvenience now. That said, the case itself is a good one, plain black, no decorations at all, and it protects the reader from my clumsiness. The fact that it's snug and non-bulky is good for when I transport the 950 around in my purse as well.
ScalyFreak is offline   Reply With Quote