View Single Post
Old 03-24-2008, 09:59 AM   #22
Moonraker
Addict
Moonraker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Moonraker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Moonraker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Moonraker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Moonraker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Moonraker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Moonraker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Moonraker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Moonraker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Moonraker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Moonraker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: ILiad. Gen 3, PocketBook 360, Kobo Aura HD, Kindle Oasis 2
I have used ebook Publisher (v2.2.3) for many years to create .imp files from my own XHTML code.
I could not get Mobi2Imp working at first because it could not find Publisher but after I updated it to v2.2.5 all worked well.

I was surprised that Publisher had been updated because I understood it was not being supported any more.

Mobi2Imp is a great and useful tool.

I have only one gripe - why does it replace a closing </p> with <div height="0em"></div> <div height="0em"></div>?

This makes for a larger than necessary file and also it is difficult to edit the html code to correct it.
Moonraker is offline   Reply With Quote