View Single Post
Old 06-26-2011, 03:18 AM   #6
toddos
Guru
toddos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.toddos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.toddos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.toddos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.toddos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.toddos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.toddos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.toddos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.toddos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.toddos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.toddos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura, Nokia Lumia 920 (Freda)
Quote:
Originally Posted by afv011 View Post
i don't use it on the touch. i pretty much only use the reader and the library.

i would use it if it showed a list of my most recent books, including sideloaded ones. As it is, it's of no use to me.
Seconded. Even though I buy a fair number of Nook books due to cashback and discounted gift cards through my Discover card, I immediately rip the DRM off of any purchase and sideload instead of syncing my STR with my Nook library. As long as the home screen ignores sideloaded content, it's useless to me.
toddos is offline   Reply With Quote