View Single Post
Old 06-24-2011, 02:02 PM   #14
SCION
Séduisant
SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Boox Note Air2+; Kobo Libra2; Kindle Scribe, Oasis3; iPad Mini6
Quote:
Originally Posted by timetrap View Post
I have a similar issue:

The book I am currently reading only displays "1 of 1" page from the "currently reading" screen. When I select the book from here Library screen the book resets and displays the cover.

However, if I select the book from the list of books in the library or from a shelf I am returned to the near the place I was reading (usually within one or two pages). The page count is displayed as expected while reading (in this case 255).

This only happens with a few books imported with Calibre.

It seems like the nook has two different places it keeps the information for page location.
I had this happen once. Rebooting solved the problem.
SCION is offline   Reply With Quote