View Single Post
Old 06-23-2011, 10:40 PM   #64
Psyke
Evangelist
Psyke ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Psyke ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Psyke ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Psyke ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Psyke ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Psyke ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Psyke ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Psyke ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Psyke ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Psyke ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Psyke ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Wi-Fi - Kobo Touch - GNex - N7
Quote:
Originally Posted by baronrus View Post
There is already an all in one solution called Calibre, or ADE for that matter.

i kind of like the way Kobo does it I use their software to manage the kepubs and calibre to manage everything else. we have 4 kobos and 2 accounts in our house so if I want to manage my daughters kobo I log into her account adn after a short wait her books are there ready to be added,deleted etc, when I manage my kepubs I log into my account and I dont have to sift through her stuff.

All and all it works well for me
unfortunately Baronrus, you probably don't get it either; might as well let it go...
Psyke is offline   Reply With Quote