View Single Post
Old 03-21-2008, 01:08 AM   #13
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon
JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Kobo Aura H2O, PRS-650, PRS-T1, nook STR, PW3
Quote:
Originally Posted by khlong9 View Post
Hi Jon I don't understand the message below could you explain please
Keith
It's to bump the thread to the top of the new messages so anyone looking for new messages can see it and maybe help out.

The only advise I can give at the moment is to go to http://www.sonystyle.com and click Customer Care. Then click Contact Technical Support. Fine where it says Portable Reader System. You'll only find a phone number to call them. There is no email or live support that I can find. Sorry.
JSWolf is offline   Reply With Quote