View Single Post
Old 06-17-2011, 03:38 PM   #88
Pinecone
Guru
Pinecone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pinecone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pinecone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pinecone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pinecone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pinecone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pinecone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pinecone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pinecone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pinecone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pinecone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS-650, PRS-600, PRS-350
There is also the issue of the more there are, the more there will be.

Many people do not jump into new things. Look how long PCs took to really get going.

But as you start seeing ereaders everyday, people who did not know about them and those who knew but were not ready to buy, start thinking, Hey, I want one.

I converted my wife. She actually convinved me to get one (I do a lot of international travel). So, when I upgraded from my PRS-600 to a PRS-650, she got the -600. After all the normal, I like the feel of a book, etc, she now reads more, and really enjoys the ereader.

And the best news, she is coveting my PRS-650, which means I am in line to get the next version.
Pinecone is offline   Reply With Quote