View Single Post
Old 06-16-2011, 11:59 AM   #176
tubemonkey
monkey on the fringe
tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Moto E6, Echo Show
Quote:
Originally Posted by shibamistress View Post
I actually have been thinking about a skin, so maybe I'll wait and see if that one shows up. And the gift card offers will be used for sure.
Getting the GCs is always a given. Not sure about the GPS; depends on what's available for a good price. I'm definitely jumping on the camping gear. The skin is a maybe, but only for my DIL if she wants it. Skinning a beautiful black device goes against my religion.

After 5 losers (for me) in a row, I now get 5 winners in a row.
tubemonkey is offline   Reply With Quote