View Single Post
Old 06-15-2011, 12:12 PM   #255
Crusader
Space Cadet
Crusader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Crusader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Crusader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Crusader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Crusader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Crusader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Crusader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Crusader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Crusader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Crusader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Crusader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-T1, Cybook Opus, Kobo Glo
Quote:
Originally Posted by JSWolf View Post
First we'll convert you to eBooks and then we'll keep you from buying them. Or is it we'll keep you buying them? I'm not really sure.
Well, I don't need converting to ebooks. I love ebooks as well, I've got more than 300 ebooks from the good old Fictionwise days. It's just that at the moment I'm not really buying ebooks. Guess that's one thing geo-restrictions is good for.
Crusader is offline   Reply With Quote