View Single Post
Old 06-15-2011, 05:41 AM   #2
pdurrant
The Grand Mouse 高貴的老鼠
pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Voyage
Quote:
Originally Posted by comet View Post
Hallo,

I buy books at o'reilly, and there I get the same title in different formats. I observed that for one book I bought the epub for my Sony has a size of 4.7MB, the mobi for my kindle 17.1MB! What is the reason of this large difference?
Unpack them both and find out. It's probably due to images, although I don't really see why.

It's also just possible that the Mobi also has a copy of the ePub stuffed at the end of it.

The ePub you can unpack just by unzipping it. The Mobi you'll need the Mobipocket Unpack script from here: https://www.mobileread.com/forums/sho...36&postcount=5
pdurrant is online now   Reply With Quote