View Single Post
Old 06-13-2011, 02:53 PM   #62
SeaBookGuy
Can one read too much?
SeaBookGuy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SeaBookGuy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SeaBookGuy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SeaBookGuy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SeaBookGuy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SeaBookGuy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SeaBookGuy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SeaBookGuy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SeaBookGuy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SeaBookGuy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SeaBookGuy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle PW 3, Sony 350 and 650
Quote:
Originally Posted by NightBird View Post
As long as you have them downloaded to your computer you can put them on any compatible player from there. You don't need to install from the website to each player.
I suppose so, but two of the devices are Format 4 and one is Format 3 only.

At any rate, as long as I have access to everything I've ever acquired whether I'm a paying member or not, I'm fine with leaving the books at Audible. I'm willing to gamble that the publisher isn't going to yank books back, nor the company suddenly go out of business before I can download stuff.

If I were THAT concerned, I get Tunebite (or similar software) and convert the unread books (and any I might want to hear again) to mp3, and put them on a storage card.
SeaBookGuy is offline   Reply With Quote