View Single Post
Old 06-11-2011, 01:47 PM   #27
chaley
Grand Sorcerer
chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2
I did think about it, but couldn't find a case where it would happen. To deadlock, the done function would need to wait for the result of another job, and I didn't find a case of that.

One the other hand, I did find several cases where the done function does things to the device, such as messing with the booklists and then starting a sync_booklists job. These changes happen on the GUI thread while possibly another job is running. I don't think that simultaneous access to the booklists is a good thing, and this change will prevent that.
chaley is offline   Reply With Quote