View Single Post
Old 06-11-2011, 11:49 AM   #21
meme
Sigil developer
meme ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meme ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meme ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meme ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meme ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meme ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meme ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meme ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meme ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meme ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meme ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle PW, K4 NT, K3, Kobo Touch
Possibly, but it might take a bit to figure out if you did

kiwidude's plugin calls sync_to_device and then calls my plugin, which queues right behind it as a device job. when my plugin starts it runs

Code:
query = 'ondevice:True'
self.ids_on_device = self.db.search_getting_ids(query, None)
to get the ids. The problem is that the search_getting_ids is not returning the ids of the new books that were just sent to the device. I need to either have calibre modified to ensure the db's view of what is on the device is updated before sync_to_device returns, or I need a function to call from my plugin to refresh the data before I continue. Something is running after I get the ids that then updates them with more recent information (since it works if I immediately manually run a create after).
meme is offline   Reply With Quote