View Single Post
Old 06-11-2011, 08:03 AM   #87
Stampercam
Connoisseur
Stampercam is a splendid one to beholdStampercam is a splendid one to beholdStampercam is a splendid one to beholdStampercam is a splendid one to beholdStampercam is a splendid one to beholdStampercam is a splendid one to beholdStampercam is a splendid one to beholdStampercam is a splendid one to beholdStampercam is a splendid one to beholdStampercam is a splendid one to beholdStampercam is a splendid one to behold

Device: ipad, MiGear
Quote:
Originally Posted by kiwidude View Post

Even that requirement could be resolved were I to choose the second of the implementation options I mentioned above, keeping a state for each item on the list. Then on the "Edit list" dialog I could have a column which would tell you whether the book was on the device (according to the last time you plugged it in). Regardless of whether the device was connected at the time or not.

Still thinking...
That would solve some of my issues, but having separate lists is now taking care of that for me anyway. I pondered the idea of having one list update another, but if it clears after syncing then there isn't left to populate with anyway.... hence two lists for my use.
Stampercam is offline   Reply With Quote