View Single Post
Old 06-08-2011, 09:43 AM   #55
taosaur
intelligent posterior
taosaur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taosaur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taosaur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taosaur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taosaur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taosaur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taosaur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taosaur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taosaur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taosaur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taosaur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite 2, Samsung S8, Lenovo Tab 3 Pro
Quote:
Originally Posted by Poppaea View Post
It is no argument to say I want a different color and as long as I can't get it, there is no supply for me to mention... Are you kidding me? Ok. I go for a pink nook. They don't sell it in pink? Oh, there ain't no nooks!!! There ain't no nooks!!!
How about replying to the point that was made? There's a big difference between not being available in one's color of choice and only being available in one, atrocious color. No one is going to spend $200+ for something they don't even want to look at.
taosaur is offline   Reply With Quote