View Single Post
Old 03-03-2011, 03:15 PM   #8
Dr. T
Edge User
Originally Posted by paula-t View Post
No, no, Dr. T.

The trapezoidal small end goes into the EE socket. The "normal" rectangular bigger end goes into the PC USB slot.
But there is no recognition at the EE.
That's what I was trying to ask... sorry; not my clearest of questions

I was afraid you had used the wrong cable or the correct cable incorrectly.