View Single Post
Old 06-06-2011, 09:35 PM   #65
TimW
Wizard
TimW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TimW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TimW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TimW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TimW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TimW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TimW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TimW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TimW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TimW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TimW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: KK3G, KPW1, Sony PRST1, Sony PRS350, iPod Touch 5G
Quote:
Originally Posted by SCION View Post
Why don't they have a sticky in the BN.com NOOK Technical Support forum declaring their awareness of the issue. Keeping this on the down low is what p^sses me off. Folks are considering just returning the device. What do they think, no one is going to notice this missing feature? It's asinine.
The syncing problem is a longstanding issue and is extremely aggravating. It's something that can be fixed but there is another issue that is NOT a bug that I find more disturbing. The Nook Color devices that have been repartitioned and the STR reader have a portion that is reserved for B&N content. These reserved areas are "zones of darkness." Any books or apps are hidden from the user. No backups are possible. You can save the actual books by using Nook for PC but the book/apps like the children's books can't be saved in that manner. You don't even know how many BN books you have in the "zone of darkness" until it says "I'm full now."
TimW is offline   Reply With Quote