View Single Post
Old 06-01-2011, 11:32 AM   #26
geckoFeet
Resident Reptile
geckoFeet knows what's going on.geckoFeet knows what's going on.geckoFeet knows what's going on.geckoFeet knows what's going on.geckoFeet knows what's going on.geckoFeet knows what's going on.geckoFeet knows what's going on.geckoFeet knows what's going on.geckoFeet knows what's going on.geckoFeet knows what's going on.geckoFeet knows what's going on.

Device: entourage edge
On the chance that they might be useful, I put some files on Stinky, my little living-room server:

http://dustyfeet.com/edge

namely, the two ermine updates (ee and pocket - you'll have to figure out which is which from the file names) plus Mark Rehorst's (Mark: your avatar is MAJOR CREEPY) nice pocket-edge pack. I'm seeding the torrent for the latter as well, although not many others are, and my torrent server isn't up 24/7. Stinky is always up, except for maintenance reboots, and once when the power cord got pulled and I didn't notice for some hours; so people could just download from there (download speed should be ok because of FiOs line).

If there are other things that people want to park there (permanently or not), let me know. I'm not a hacker, but at least can donate server space.
geckoFeet is offline   Reply With Quote