View Single Post
Old 03-04-2008, 09:34 AM   #19
Jellby
frumious Bandersnatch
Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Cybook Orizon, Kobo Aura
I don't particularly dislike Bill Clinton, neither his person as a politician nor his face (I don't say I like him either). But seeing him everytime I switch on the device is just annoying after the first 10 times, I guess. It would be the same were it a picture of any other person, especially if it cannot be changed; having just some objects, abstract drawings or a landscape would be a bit different, though.

By the way, just to be clear. When booting up, the screen shows the whole picture already mentioned, i.e., a picture of the Cybook itself showing the library (not the real library you have, but the "preset" library).
Jellby is offline   Reply With Quote