View Single Post
Old 05-30-2011, 12:54 AM   #20
Mark Rehorst
was engr, now dentist
Mark Rehorst has a certain pleonastic somethingMark Rehorst has a certain pleonastic somethingMark Rehorst has a certain pleonastic somethingMark Rehorst has a certain pleonastic somethingMark Rehorst has a certain pleonastic somethingMark Rehorst has a certain pleonastic somethingMark Rehorst has a certain pleonastic somethingMark Rehorst has a certain pleonastic somethingMark Rehorst has a certain pleonastic somethingMark Rehorst has a certain pleonastic somethingMark Rehorst has a certain pleonastic something

Device: Kindle DXG
Well, I'll start seeding it if there's anyone out there who will do likewise. It needs to spread to as many seeder machines as possible to ensure future availability and high speed DL.

File size is 383 MB and includes the dingo ("golden") and ermine updates plus instructions on how to use them, plus pdf and epub versions of the user guide. The file does not contain anything for the EE.

Here's a link to the torrent file:
http://www.rehorst.com/mrehorst/Pock...es.zip.torrent

My computer is on and connected almost 24/7 except when windows insists on shutting down to apply a security bandaid.

If Entourage happens to release a final version of froyo (yah, sure, youbetcha!) I'll pull this torrent and update the files before reseeding the torrent.

Last edited by Mark Rehorst; 05-30-2011 at 12:58 AM.
Mark Rehorst is offline   Reply With Quote