View Single Post
Old 05-26-2011, 09:34 AM   #1513
beppe
Grand Sorcerer
beppe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beppe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beppe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beppe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beppe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beppe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beppe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beppe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beppe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beppe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beppe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle3, Ipod4, IPad2
Quote:
Originally Posted by FlorenceArt View Post
That salad looks tasty!

One of my "trees" died, so I took it away and sowed something else in its place. I'm not sure what it is, the label is in German. It's a kind of weed that should reach 40-70 cms.

I also sowed poppies and daisies
Ah les Boches.

well, lettuce is not the most tasty of the salads. I find more taste in chicories f.i.
Lettuce relies on the dressing. This one was very good. 15 minutes from picking it up to the sink for washing. Crunchy and so fresh. Very nice. To night repeat with a salade composè pour toute la famille. On boirais du bon vin aussi.

You will excuse my poor ortographe
beppe is offline   Reply With Quote