Thread: Magazines
View Single Post
Old 05-25-2011, 07:34 AM   #12
RAH
Guru
RAH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RAH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RAH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RAH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RAH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RAH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RAH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RAH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RAH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RAH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RAH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Color Nook; Nook Touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by anamardoll View Post
I can't download any of my magazines to the Nook Classic - they all claim that it isn't supported - so this may depend on individual magazines. I have National Geographic and cooking magazines, which are very picture-heavy - presumably that's why.
Yeah, I think they switched over to using Zinio technology for magazines. When it started and I just had a Classic Nook, you got an epub file. Later, when I got a Color, the epub file looked and acted as I described. And I even bought a PC Magazine fairly recently and it acted that way (reformatted for Classic, fancier for Color). But they are probably switching to using Zinio for everything.
RAH is offline   Reply With Quote