View Single Post
Old 05-25-2011, 12:27 AM   #13
MsCG1
Zealot
MsCG1 juggles running chainsaws for a bit of light exerciseMsCG1 juggles running chainsaws for a bit of light exerciseMsCG1 juggles running chainsaws for a bit of light exerciseMsCG1 juggles running chainsaws for a bit of light exerciseMsCG1 juggles running chainsaws for a bit of light exerciseMsCG1 juggles running chainsaws for a bit of light exerciseMsCG1 juggles running chainsaws for a bit of light exerciseMsCG1 juggles running chainsaws for a bit of light exerciseMsCG1 juggles running chainsaws for a bit of light exerciseMsCG1 juggles running chainsaws for a bit of light exerciseMsCG1 juggles running chainsaws for a bit of light exercise

Device: Nook Classic, NookColor, HTC Rezound, Sony PRS-505, ICS Touchpad
I'm sticking with my Classic. I paid full retail for it a little over a year ago, no bezel problems, it has 3G, and it has a better figure than the new Nook. I love it to pieces, and next generation eink devices are really not worth the extra money nor the hassle it will take to sell it.

I made an investment and I plan to see it through. However, I'm invested in the BN/Nook ecosystem and I'm very happy with my choice, so I will probably get a new eink Nook eventually.
MsCG1 is offline   Reply With Quote